“To provide the best delivery service available to our corporate and private clients, ensuring complete satisfaction at the point of handover.”
Our Core Values
We are an independently owned company with excellent customer service, dependability, professionalism and customer satisfaction right at the heart of our core values. Our passion for high standards and delivering without compromise runs through the veins of our company.
Dealer Support Group takes pride in the level of service and professionalism we deliver to our customers, and indeed yours. It is our understanding that the dealerships we represent, have full confidence in our ability to deliver each time, every time, and on time. Our service is fast and efficient and in line with our belief that is we act as an extension to your dealership.
- National UK coverage.
- Transported and driven deliveries are both undertaken.
- All vehicles catered for up to 2.7 tonnes in weight.
- Full estimate of all jobs provided prior to acceptance (if required).
- Fully equipped with the latest MoDel* units to enable real time information to be passed onto the dealerships.
- Full appraisal on all vehicles at the time of collection and upon delivery.
- All customer vehicles cleaned prior to delivery.
- Customers phoned 1 hour prior to the arrival of their new vehicle. They are notified, along with the dealership, of any subsequent delays.
- All customer paperwork returned within 24-48 hours enabling you to receive payment from the leasing company.
- Full confidentiality is maintained at all times. Any information that is given to Dealer Support Group is treated with the strictest of confidence.
- All forms of leasing company paperwork is understood and completed correctly.
- Clear and concise billing.
- *Please note that whilst we do not make any additional charge for the use of our MoDel units we do charge for the waiting time but only after the first hour has passed.
- £120,000 Road Risk and Goods-in-Transit.
- £5 Million Public Liability.